The lovely Maddison at Allure by Maddison has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award this week, which I was absolutely thrilled about! I hadn’t actually heard of this award until I received Maddison’s message, but it’s great to hear that my blog has inspired her in some way. So thank you!
For anyone that hasn’t heard of this award before like me, The Versatile Blogger Award is given to bloggers/blogs whom inspire you or bring something special to you, whether via the high quality of posts, beautiful photography, uniqueness of subjects covered or anything else that captures your attention.
There are just a few rules that accompany this award:
- Thank/mention/link to the person who nominated you
- Nominate another 15 blogs/bloggers for the award
- Notify those 15 blogs/bloggers whom you have nominated
- Write 7 facts about yourself. Simple!
Seven Facts About Me
- I used to be a Radio Lollipop hospital radio presenter
- I once introduced myself to mark Owen, after he gatecrashed a work Christmas party
- I’ve worn acrylic nails for the last eight years
- I was given the full ‘WAG’ treatment when my husband played at Wembley Stadium
- I’m a frustrated designer and photographer
- I’ve been known to refuse to go out because I’ve had “nothing to wear”
- My dream would be to design and build my own home.
- Amelia I xAmeliax
- Caroline I Burkatron
- Daniella I Daniella Beauty Junkie
- Kayleigh I Couture Girl
- Sarah I I Am Fabulicious
- Alexandra I Sweet Dreams
- Liza I Glam Beautys
- Gemma I Miss Makeup Magpie
- Andrew I Andrew James Blog
- Daisy I Pretty Green Tea
- Laura I Liberty Loves Makeup
- Sarah I Pretty Gloss
- Molly I What Molly Loves
- Lizzy I Elizabeth Kenyon
- Hannah I A Day In The Life Of A Northern Girl
Please check out these lovely ladies and gents blogs; they all inspire me in different ways. Some have such great posts that I constantly want to try new products because of them! Others I love their personal style and they inspire me to wear new things. Whilst others I love their blog style, their photography and blog voice. They’re all just lovely people, ok!
To all of my nominees, I would love it if you took part and will really enjoy reading your facts, so let me know when your posts are up!