I don’t know about you but I always feel that winter starts on the 1st of December and with it only feeling like two minutes ago that I was talking about Autumn Looks2BLoved, it’s scary to think how fast December is creeping up, with Christmas speed walking up behind it. Where has this year gone?!
So if you’re anything like me you’ll be thinking about your winter wardrobe and what key items you would like to top up your autumn wardrobe and make you winter ready.
I’ve put together a collection of Winter Essentials that I feel every girl should have in their wardrobe at this time of year; covering at home comfys and out and about warmers.
- Miss Real Navy Quilted Leather-Look Coat, New Look, £54.99
- Oatmeal Cable Slipper Socks, Next, £12
- Matilda Fairisle Pom Pom Hooded Onesie, Boo Hoo, £25
- Ray-Ban 4125 Sunglasses, GN Discount Eyewear, £89.99
- Keddo Quilted Effect Mid High Boots, Barratts, £70
- Billabong Brady Slipper (Sangria), Surf Dome, £24.99
- Sequin Knitted Snood, Accessorize, £20
- Yankee Candle Christmas Medium Jar Duo Set, Yankee Candles UK, £19.99
What do you think of my Winter Essentials selection? Will you be adding any of these to your wardrobe? I’d love to know if you already have a few of these; you’ve beaten me to it!
So how do you fancy owning your own pair of Ray Ban sunglasses to complete your Winter Essentials wardrobe this season?
Well thanks to GN Discount Eyewear, there will be no more squinting in the low winter sun for one lucky winner! All you need to do is complete your entry* in the raffle-copter below and the more entries you complete, the more chances you have of winning!
So wrap up, keep warm, look stylish this winter and good luck!
*Due to the prize value and previous postal issues, this competition is UK only. Sorry!