It’s been a while since I compiled any kind of wish list and that doesn’t mean that I don’t have products or fashion items I’m lusting after, but more that there are far too many items to compile into one post!
So today I thought I’d share with you some of my current autumn wardrobe wants, now that baby has arrived and I can finally fit into some beautiful clothes again!
- Grey Crepe Blossom Print Kimono, New Look
- Burnout Jersey Jumpsuit, Topshop, £30
- Short Coat with Wide Lapels, Zara, £59.99
- Grey Fine Knit Embellished Neck Top, New Look, £12
- Tan Leather Cross Strap Chelsea Shoe Boots, New Look, £39.99
- Rosie Skulls Scarf Tote Bag, Fawn Clothing, £25.99
- Black Pendant Drape Necklace, New Look, £7.99
- Monochrome Rose Floral Print Skinny Jeans, New Look
I’m especially loving the jersey jumpsuit, which looks like it will be super comfy whilst I work on getting my tummy back and looking stylish at the same time. I’m also really loving the Chelsea shoe boots. I’ve wanted some lovely ankle boots for a while, so this autumn is when I’ll be finally indulging I think!
What do you think of my selection? Are you like me and constantly adding new items to your autumn wardrobe wish list? If only our budget were limitless eh?!