I thought I’d share with you today a pretty day eye look I’ve recently created using my Me, Me, Me Cosmetics dew pot in Silk Dusk as a basis. This look is so fresh and clean, it’s perfect for day wear and could also be easily be dramatised for evening wear.
Easy steps to creating my Silk Dusk look:
- I first applied Silk Dusk to the whole upper lid.
- I used the lightest shade in my elf Little Black Beauty Book (r24 – see post here) and applied to the inner corner of my eye and little underneath.
- I then used a pinky/silver shade from the same elf palette (r23) and blended to the outer corner.
- I applied black eye liner under the eye and blended out to soften with r12 from the elf palette.
- Finishing the look with a coat of black mascara.
This was such an easy look to create in minutes and is something I’ve been wearing a lot during the day lately. Adding the cream to the inner corner really brightens the eye and makes it pop and I love how Silk Dusk is such a versatile shade for day as well as night.
At night for example, I would accentuate the darker shade on the outer corner and add some liquid liner to the top lid.
Is this a look you’d like to create or something similar to what you wear on a daily basis?