Christmas shopping can be really expensive but if we’ve got the time to hunt out a few offers here and there, it’s surprising what can be picked up for a fraction of the price. You just have to get looking quick, to make the most of the choice on offer!
Here are just some of the gorgeous accessory, cosmetic and beauty bits I’ve spotted this week.
1. There’s a fabulous range of 3 for 2 Christmas gifts at Marks & Spencer. Gorgeous cosmetic, beauty, fashion and home gifts are included in the offer, like this gorgeous Mini Purse Gift Set with mini hand wash and hand cream, this pretty purple glass bottled Per Una candle and this cute Christmas Mug Gift Set. You could certainly tick off a few friends, work colleagues of loved ones stocking fillers out of this little lot!
2. This Warehouse Stitch Detail Satchel* was reduced at House of Fraser to just £24, which is a total bargain from it’s original RRP of £32. Whilst this particular bag has already gone out of stock since I bagged one for myself (excuse the pun), it’s certainly worth checking out their Clearance items, as you never know what you might find.
3. These cute Heart Slogan Mittens are reduced to clear at John Lewis for just £5.62. A ‘reduced to clear’ section can more often than not contain mostly rubbish that no-body wants, BUT, if you can be bothered to sift through the trash, there are always the odd piece that everyone else seems to have missed. I’d love to be given these gloves and they’d make a perfect Secret Santa for a work buddy!
4. A selected range of jewellery is buy 1 get 1 free at New Look, which is a fantastic deal! I always like to pick up some jewellery around the Christmas and New Year period for myself, let alone friends and relatives. So why not treat yourself whilst you’re buying for everyone else! Who can say no to a freebie!
5. You can pocket a range of Urban Decay Cosmetics with 10% off at Debenhams, which is super, super great. There are all three Naked palettes, the Primer Potion and the Eye Pencil Gift Set all up for grabs. If you’re a lover of Benefit, there’s also 10% off the Bronze & Dandy Set which includes a mini Hoola, Dandelion plus plus Ultra Plush Lip Glosses in Dandelion and Hoola too. Amazing!
6. There are fabulous mark downs at most stores if you’re willing to spend the time look, including this Marc B Bertha Bag at Topshop for just £40, reduced from £65! What a steal! Something to add to your own Christmas wish list maybe?!
Do you like to hunt out a bargain at Christmas to help make those pennies stretch a little further? I’d love to hear about any bargains you’ve picked up already!